Huge News for The Sweat Life Dynasty Team!!!!

21 day fix, 21 day fix recipes, beachbody coach, fitness, online fitness, insanity, CIZE, meal plan, healthy recipe



Wow!! Our Beachbody Team got some very exciting news this week! This past Thursday our team, The Sweat Life Dynasty officially became a 1 Star Diamond Team!!!!! 

Now, you may not know what the heck that means...which I totally get....but basically it means we're now in the top 2% (out of 400,000) of all teams in Beachbody! 

Pretty amazing stuff!

But what's so cool about this advancement is that it has nothing to do with ME...and EVERYTHING to do with my TEAM's efforts!

These amazing people below are just a few from our team of coaches who are out there helping others live healthier lives everyday! 
I couldn't be more proud for our team this week and I'm so excited to see where we are going! 



21 day fix, 21 day fix recipes, beachbody coach, fitness, online fitness, insanity, CIZE, meal plan, healthy recipe

As if celebrating with my team wasn't enough....Beachbody Corporate took notice too!
 I woke up Friday morning to a personal Congrats from Corporate recognizing our team which totally blew me away! 


21 day fix, 21 day fix recipes, beachbody coach, fitness, online fitness, insanity, CIZE, meal plan, healthy recipe
After listing to the call from Beachbody Corporate! 

Seriously, this opportunity has blessed my life in so many ways this past year and to think we've created such an amazing team in just 1 year empowers me to keep pushing and helping more people create healthier and happier lives!

I remember back to where I was 1 year ago before this opportunity fell into my life. I was a SUPER stressed out new nurse practitioner with horrible sleep anxiety and desperately looking for a positive outlet!!!! Well I sure found it...and it's been WAY MORE than I could have ever imagined! 

I'm so incredibly thankful to my Coach for pushing me to believe in myself more and more over this year! With her mentorship and my team's support, I'm becoming the leader I wanted to be thanks to this business! 

I consider this business a true gift and being able to now mentor new coaches in this business is an incredible opportunity and makes me so excited because I know what this business can do-- Financially, Emotionally, Spiritually, and Physically! 

Now it's on to create some more leaders within our team! 



21 day fix, 21 day fix recipes, beachbody coach, fitness, online fitness, insanity, CIZE, meal plan, healthy recipe


And for those of you reading this who maybe curious what this whole "Coaching" thing is all about or maybe you already love Beachbody and are looking to join as a coach?? I'd love to share this gift with you!! 

Our mission as coaches is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthier and more fulfilling life! We do this NOT by being experts, but by simply supporting and sharing what's helped us with those we love! 

All that's required to do this business is an openess to learn, a wanting to continually grow and improve your own self, and a want to help other people! --- We train you on the rest, but it's all pretty simple!! 

Email me with any questions & to find out more about our next New Coach Training! 
SaraFitCoach@gmail.com 




21 day fix, 21 day fix recipes, beachbody coach, fitness, online fitness, insanity, CIZE, meal plan, healthy recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment