This Week's Meal Plan - Bikini Boot Camp!


Bikini-Ready Boot Camp - Week 1 Meal Plan!


My virtual Bikini-Ready Boot Camp begins tomorrow and I'm so excited to be be taking this challenge along with some awesome new ladies! These groups are the Core of my coaching business and the results have been incredible! It's all about daily motivation, support, and accountability..and some fun!!



21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, beachbody coaching, challenge group, online fitness, meal plan, bbg, weight watchers, meal plan, clean recipes, healthy recipes, bikini,  clean eating, 21 day recipes, beachbody coach,

I'll admit I've been slacking on the meal prepping myself lately and since I'm going to be matron of honor in my friends wedding, which is taking place in Playa Del Carmen, in April...there is no better time for me to recommit! 

21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, beachbody coaching, challenge group, online fitness, meal plan, bbg, weight watchers, meal plan, clean recipes, healthy recipes, bikini,  clean eating, 21 day recipes, beachbody


So today I spent the afternoon planning poolside and enjoyed this gorgeous day and finished off by heading to Trader Joe's to get all the goods. 

What's so awesome about meal planning is that not only does it keep me on track during the week and save me valuable time...it saves so much money! 

I'll admit, I'm guilty of buying all kinds of things I don't need (especially at Trader Joe's...dark chocolate espresso beans & cookie butter??...yes please!!).

Today I went with my list in hand and stuck to it and I was able to get 7 days worth of meals, with 5 meals per day, is just under $100. Which basically comes out to just $3 per meal...and this includes the cost of Shakeology daily!!! (I can't live without my superfoods!).

So for this 21 Day Bikini Challenge I'm hosting, I'll be following the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts and meal plan! I'm so excited to work with some new clients in this private online community group this month and I can't wait to see their results too! 

I'm following the 21 Day Fix Extreme this month and I use the lowest calorie bracket. This is for 1200-1500 calories daily. 

What's great about this plan is that there is no starvation or restricting foods. It's all based on clean eating and correct portions! 

Here's the fun color-coded containers:
21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, beachbody coaching, challenge group, online fitness, meal plan, bbg, weight watchers, meal plan, clean recipes, healthy recipes, bikini,  clean eating, 21 day recipes, beachbody

Here is my Meal pLan for Week 1:

21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, beachbody coaching, challenge group, online fitness, meal plan, bbg, weight watchers, meal plan, clean recipes, healthy recipes, bikini,  clean eating, 21 day recipes, beachbody, meal plan, insanity, hammer and chisel, size


Are you doing the 21 Day Fix too? I'd love to hear from you! 

If you want to get in on my next Bikini Boot Camp Apply Here for More Info!

Or maybe you're already a fan of the 21 Day Fix, you're a fitness fanatic, and/or you got amazing results yourself??
Imagine making an income helping people online stay healthy and Fit! 

You could totally do what I do and pay it forward to help others!  
Fill out this form and I'll contact you and answer any questions! 



Email:  SaraFitCoach@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment