How much time does it REALLY take me to grow my Beachbody Business while working full time?

21 day fix, beachbody coach, beachbody income, 21 day fix recipes, hammer and chisel, 22 minutes hard corps, insanity, p90x, bbq, weight watchers, bikini body guide, autumn calabrese, cize, meal plan, healthy recipes, fitness, fitness business, turbo


I’ve been getting a TON of questions lately about the TIME commitment it requires to be a successful Beachbody Coach!! 

Well…Here’s my truth!! 


I’m a full time (~45 hours+) Nurse Practitioner and a Surgical First Assistant two of those days (which means NO access to my smart phone or computer for about 12 hours), I’m a group fitness instructor, I’m a wife to my amazing husband, I have a social life, AND I’m currently a Star Diamond Qualifying Beachbody Coach!! 


Now you may think…WOW, she must be busy!!! 


Well, Yes, I do like to stay busy, but I still go to bed around 11pm, and I'm not up before 6:15 am. I still take time to workout most days, read books, and enjoy myself, my family & friends, and my husband!!


The beauty of this Business is it’s on YOUR own time and YOU choose the hours! 


Our team has Rockstar Trainings & systems! I've learned how to knock out my "Power Hour" and I can teach you too!  



The ONLY thing I’ve given up since starting this business are nights filled with vegging out on The Real Housewives.....ha!(but for real though!)


What have I gained??
 I've gained amazing friends, the joy of helping others reach their goals, messages daily from those who FEEL better, healthier, happier, who are fitting into their old clothes and keeping up with their kids! 
I've gained my own personal accountability and most of all, a thriving business that's allowing my husband and I to TRAVEL so much this year and pay off debt...both goals of ours and we get to enjoy all of this as we continue growing it to become our future full time income! 

I’ll take checking in with my amazing clients & team of coaches and hearing their success stories ANY NIGHT over some reality TV! 


Now, it's definitely not for everyone, but when this business falls into the lap of the right person.....amazing things can happen!


If you're tired of just going to work for a paycheck and wanting to restore that passion in your own life...to feel a sense of purpose and excitement...if you have a drive to get healthier yourself and to help support others in their journey along the way...YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!

To ask ANY questions and find out more about how it all works!
Email me:
SaraFitCoach@gmail.com 


Or if you're ready to just jump in, I have a new coach training starting next month, Apply Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment