The Old "Healthy" Me vs. the New Healthy Me!



Wow, what a difference a few changes makes!

I always thought of myself as health conscience, however, my understanding of what it means to be HEALTHY has really changed! 

I used to eat those “healthy” frozen meals pretty much for lunch and dinner (5 for $10 sale…I was ALL OVER THAT!)

I used to drink Diet Soda to “trick” my body into thinking I was full so I wouldn’t eat real food (in attempt to be skinny for some bikini, outfit, event).

I used to crash diet, restrict and binge, reward and punish myself…and basically never saw results.

I used to take caffeine pills almost daily because I was so exhausted from my nights of partying and lack of sleep or real food!!

I used to promote energy drinks (and drink these everyday!)


I’ve not only learned thanks to my nursing career but through my own personal experiences what it means to be truly healthy!


Now I eat REAL FOOD,  I eat 5-6 meals per day, and I eat a balanced diet (one that gives me actual energy!)

Now I drink lots and lots of WATER! (what our bodies made most of and needs!)

Now I give myself 30 mins of exercise at least 5 days per week so that I can feel stronger and less stressed (Endorphins are my BFF)

Now I consume a superfood daily that provide me with so much natural energy and help my body function efficiently! (I’ve cured my insomnia)

Now I promote a superdense nutritious meal that gives me all my daily vitamins & nutrients (My Superpower Shake!) 


If you’re guilty of any of the things I used to do, I can RELATE!!! 

That was ME for years!!! But I can tell you first hand that the changes I’ve made have helped me to FEEL SO MUCH BETTER EVERYDAY! 

You can make small changes everyday towards better health, but why do it alone? I’m here to help you! 

I work with women online to learn steps toward better health through a positive and supportive environment! 

Let's start today towards a more AWESOME version of YOU!

Find me on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/sarachallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment