This Week's Coaching Income!





I am NOT posting this to boost or brag by ANY means!! I'm sharing this more for the OLD me, the girl who needed the exact facts and numbers to be convinced that coaching could earn a legitimate income!

I took a leap of faith when I signed up as a Beachbody Coach. I've been a HUGE fan of the products for the past 5 years and I'd wanted to share how they've changed my life and fitness with others but I didn't realize the business opportunity that coaching was then.

One day something inside me just said "DO IT". I saw the freedom that was possible (both time and financial) and I wanted to start something that was my own and that I was proud of, something that made a difference in people's lives as well as my own!

I know that some of you may not be all that impressed with $332.07. I mean, let's be real, that won't (YET) pay all your bills....

BUT I'm only 5 months into starting my coaching business...and this DOES pay a good amount of my bills!

This can allow you to buy clothes for yourself or your kids, allow you to go out to date nights for the month, heck, it may even be your car payment (or a nice part of it!). 

The point is, it's legit, and it comes from sharing what I love and do already with others and helping them succeed!

This business isn't super hard, you DON't have to be in great shape, you DON'T need to know all about fitness or nutrition, you DON'T need to be a salesperson, you DON't need to have a large network, and I've already got all the tools to pass onto YOU on how to be successful! 

With consistency and some effort you can build a life of more freedom for your future!

It also doesn't require that much extra time! I'm building my business with just about 1 hr/day, I can show you how I do it working ~45-50 hours/week as a full time nurse practitioner!

If you have that feeling in your gut that you're meant for something MORE and you know how much the extra income could help yourself and your family....WHY NOT YOU?! 

If you're at all interested in this opportunity and want to talk more 1:1 about this. Please fill out my application here:   
APPLY HERE FOR MORE INFO


And I will reach out to you on a personal level and answer ANY questions you have about this business that's changing my life and MANY others!

Time will pass regardless, so why not start building the life you dream about?!

<3>
-Sara


To keep legal happy: "Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment