What do Beachbody Coaches actually DO?



Becoming a Coach was such a natural decision for me personally! 
I started my Beachbody journey as a customer. Insanity was my first program in 2010 and completing it not only gave me lots of PRIDE (I still wear that shirt proudly), but it created a completely new lifestyle for me! 


I had fallen off of the wagon pretty back prior to starting back into fitness. I was working a job where I was underpaid and over qualified, I came home and found myself wanting to nap everyday...which then turned into me sleeping till morning. I didn't work out, I lived off frozen meals, I didn't set high goals for myself, and I was not HAPPY!


Growing up I was an athlete and fitness enthusiast, however, even when I used to go to the gym and run, I never got results close to the results I've gotten from these workout programs!

What really made me fall in LOVE was the online COMMUNITY and support I discovered when I first did Insanity. I'd check in daily on Facebook groups and the Beachbody message boards and interact with others doing the same workouts. We'd share tips, recipes, struggles, and funny things we'd catch in the DVD. This made me accountable and motivated!


When I found out that Beachbody uses their own customers, REAL PEOPLE, who've gotten results from their programs as their sales team, I was interested from the start! 

I know get to PAY IT FORWARD and host online groups to help others doing programs to reach their goals and make lifestyle changes while earning an INCOME by simply SHARING what I already do daily! 

The BEST part is, I don't have to be a fitness or a nutrition expert...Beachbody has that covered...I simply have to be a fan of the programs and support and encourage others who are doing them with me! 
It's that simple....PLUS I get to work with a TEAM of inspiring and motivating entrepreneurs. We get to attend exciting live events, win getaway trips, and engage in weekly team calls. 
Those more seasoned are always willing and eager to SHARE their successes and failure with all of us for the growth of the team as a whole. 


I don't like to talk money, but I will say that since joining this opportunity, I've been able to pay off my credit card debit, and earn enough for my student loan and monthly bills. 

Another part I love (since I was a student for years) is that I'm always learning! I get trained on marketing, social media, personal growth and leadership, and apps and tools to make business (and LIFE) easier.

The number one reason I love coaching, is helping my clients the same way that my coach has helped me. Seeing them drop dress sizes, 10+ inches, 15 lbs, eating better, felling better, not fitting into their old clothes....these successes are why I do this!! 

Interested in how you can join this amazing community as a customer or as a coach for the business opportunity?

Email me- sarapetrucci@beachbodycoach.com

Team Training in my PJs :)
There's really nothing to lose... but maybe weight, negativity, boredom, poor eating habits, old bigger sized clothes, yo-yo dieting......... but you have so much to GAIN!

I'm always looking for new coaches to mentor and to help start a successful business in fitness! APPLY HERE  to join my team!!









No comments:

Post a Comment