I'm Not the Me I Used to Be!





I was reflecting a little today on how my life’s changed for the better over the last 7 months since making the decision to start my own business with Beachbody.

I know, I know, some of you may think I’m obsessed…but FOR GOOD REASON!! This Company freakin’ ROCKS!

Here’s my list of what Beachbody has provided me thus far:

-✔️The ultimate personal accountability for my own health, personal, & business goals!

-✔️The ability to HELP OTHERS along their health journey!

-✔️The chance to HELP someone CHANGE THEIR LIFE and thank me for my support in that (although they did the work!)

-✔️The ability to grow my OWN business on my own time and from my own home!

-✔️A FREE TICKET to Coach Summit in Nashville next Summer!

-✔️Invitations to Live EVENTS where I get to connect with other coaches and grow as business leader

-✔️A HUGE COMMUNITY of like-minded individuals who build each other up every single day and leaders willing to SHARE their trials and failures to help other FLOURISH!

-✔️TONS of FREE training on leadership, ways to better inspire and lead my team, & social media training— FREE!

-✔️Personal Development like WHOA! - Intend of spending hours watching mindless reality TV, I’ve been exposed to the world of personal development and I’m LOVING reading books that help me GROW as a business leader, a motivator for my challengers, and as a person in general!

-✔️The ability to set BIG GOALS for myself and then CRUSH THEM!!

-✔️The ability to earn an INCOME I CHOOSE, be my own BOSS, run my business with my husband, and build my Future full time income!

--✔️✔️Most of all I go to BED & WAKE UP EXCITED about this because I know that I’m earning an income and Building a Buisness that ALINGS with all of my PASSIONS & VALUES!!


Gahhh I feel like I could go on, and on, ….....and on!!!!

You all can probably tell my love from my Facebook alone, but I could spend all day screaming this company’s praises from the roof top! They’re the REAL DEAL guys!

I’ve been a Beachbody Customer for years and I plan to be a Coach for LIFE!

If you’re interested in learning more about a company that allows you personal, financial, physical, and spiritual GROWTH
--OR---
If ANY of the ABOVE sounds good to you..….I have a special webinar I’d love to share with you, or if you have questions, I'd love to have a honest and open conversation! No commitment necessary! 

I share this because I can't keep this amazing company a secret! This opportunity has changed me already and It's helped THOUSANDS of others :)

Email me for details  -- sara_petrucci@yahoo.com

heart emoticon
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment