FIT BEFORE THE FEAST!!!



If I told you I have a RESULTS GUARANTEED program that can be done in your own home, on your own time, in only 30 MINS a day, includes easy to use color-coded / portion perfect containers with a simplfied MEAL PLAN that allows you WINE & Chocolate.....and all you have to commit to is 3 WEEKS...........Would you be interested???


I'm starting a 21 Day Accountability Group *November 9th* (Will end on Thanksgiving!!!)

This is for ALL fitness l
evels!! I'm brining the daily accountability, support, and motivation...and you just give me 3 weeks! 


Don't use Thanksgiving as an excuse, use it as a reason...and enjoy it guilt-free this year!

Who's Ready to get FIT BEFORE THE FEAST???


{{ Spots are almost filled up, APPLY BELOW OR EMAIL ME ASAP to save yours! }} 

(only for those who are ser
ious about not gaining weight this holiday season!)


EMAIL:  SARA_PETRUCCI@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment