PAY NOW vs PAY LATER ???




I often get objections about making healthier lifestyle 

changes around COST……

the cost of healthier food…the cost of a workout 

program….the cost of workout equipment…

the cost of TIME….the list can go on.


.
While continuing your current routine may save you some 

money now….what’s the COST of 

choosing NOT to make healthy changes in your life 

longterm? 


.
Think about what your current routine could cost you 6 

months from now, 1 year from now, 

10 years from now, and 30 years from now…..


.
frustration, lack of results, poor body image, feeling 

uncomfortable in your own skin, exhaustion, extra pounds, 

medications, disease, having to buy larger clothes, disability, 

and unhappiness …...can surely cost a lot more later than 

making some simple changes now.


.
Changing can be SCARY and hard but I’m telling you from 

my own experience…it’s SO WORTH it!! The REWARDS 

you’ll feel far outweigh the costs. 


.
When I first purchased Insanity 6 years ago, I was making 

10$/hour and could HARDLY afford my rent. 

.
Spending the money on it was very SCARY…but I knew I 

had to do something to CHANGE. I was depressed, 

exhausted, uninspired, and lacked drive back then…….Well I 

consider that the BEST money SPENT because not only did 

spending my own money MOTIVATE me do it…it changed 

my mental & physical states for the long term!! 


It was the  catalyst to HUGE changes in ME!!

.
You decided, pay NOW or pay LATER?


Sorry for the Tough Love!!!



If you're ready to make some changes, I'm here to be your 

BIGGEST supporter!

I've been where you are and I've made so many changes in 

my own life to gain better health and get to a happier place!

I know the struggles but I also know the REWARDS! 

Let's do it TOGETHER?!



-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment