I was drawn to Beachbody Coaching because of the amazing online support & accountability I experienced personally as a customer doing the programs over the years. 


When I  became a coach, my coach invited me to join her Coach Mentorship program with her. 


I am convinced I have made the right decision because coaching has brought nothing but an amazing community of positive people who build each other up & new found  passion into my life! 
It has given me the more personal accountability in my own journey, the ability to help others, & has brought more financial freedom!!


I fell in love with the mentorship and community she provided for me and I've decided to PAY IT FORWARD and start my own mentorship program to help as many people as I can experience the same or similar success that I’ve gotten with my coaching business!!


I can see  how my new business can lead to even more financial freedom for my future family &  it sure makes it a HECK of a lot easier for me to pay back my  student loans every month!! 

If you're looking for something MORE in your own life...Message me at: sarapetrucci@beachbodycoach.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment