Get your JUNE FIX ON!



✨Get your Summer FIX on this June!✨

The 21 DAY FIX is the #1 fitness program in the U.S. right now because..IT WORKS!!! 

It's also on sale till the end of June!!!☀️

This program got me in amazing bikini shape back in March for my Miami Trip and I've seen many women change their bodies in 21 days!!!

It combines upper body, lower body, cardio, weight training, pilates, & Yoga.....all just 30 mins workouts!

It also has a fail proof meal plan with color coded containers for the perfect portion sizes :)



I'm looking for only {{3 MORE}} women who are ready to commit to a lifestyle change with me!

 I will be there every step of the way & lead you every day via my online 
✨Accountability Group✨  where you will be provided with:

✔ Support
✔ Motivation 
✔ Accountability
✔ Dialed in meal plans
✔ Short, effective, 30-min. workouts
✔ Results!

If you're ready to start making healthy changes in your fitness and nutrition, Why wait?! Take advantage of this amazing DEAL, you Won't regret it! 

Email me for more details or to reserve your spot in my next group - Sara_petrucci@yahoo.com!

I'm only taking the first 3 women who commit! 

If you're interested in another one of our programs, you may still participate! 

Check out the official TEST Group results from the 21 Day Fix & the 21 Day Fix Extreme:



No comments:

Post a Comment